In an effort to increase awareness and preparedness in Somerset County, the Department of Emergency Services has purchased 10 emergency kits that will be given away to 10 Somerset County residents who interact with the post on Somerset County Emergency Services Facebook page!
Winners will be selected and the drawing will be shared on Facebook Live. The contest starts June 6th at 8:00 AM and ends June 17th at 12:00 noon.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN THIS GIVEAWAY
This Personal Emergency Kit Giveaway is in no way affiliated with Facebook or ReadyAmerica. This is not an endorsement by Somerset County Government for these products or any ReadyAmerica products.
Official Contest Rules:
- Must be 18 years old or more to enter and must be a current FULL-TIME resident of Somerset County.
- Facebook entry requires a “Like” on the Somerset County Emergency Services Facebook Page found at https://www.facebook.com/somersetems and a “Like”, “Comment”, and “Share” on that week’s Facebook post.
- One winner per household and a winner can only be selected once from either drawing (a person may not be chosen more than once).
- Limit: Only one entry may be made per individual. If multiple entries are determined to be made by the same individual, that individual may be declared ineligible. Use of any automated system to enter is not permitted and will result in ineligibility. Participation in the giveaway constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Rules as they are listed.
- The list of participants is closed on Friday, June 10th, and Friday, June 17th of 2022 at 12:00 noon. You must be entered into the giveaway by this time to be entered in the drawing.
- The winner will be notified by Facebook Messenger from the Department of Emergency Services.
Arrangements will be made for the kit to be delivered to your home or place of work, as appropriate.
- If any winner does not respond to Somerset County Emergency Services to claim their prize within 48 hours, another winner will be selected in their place.